We have summarized the most important information and the answers to the most frequently asked questions. You are looking for information? You will find it here!learn more
Coming from the freeway A1:
• From the A1 drive over the Elbe bridges onto Billhorner-Brückenstraße
• Turn left into Amsinckstraße
• Continue through the Deichtortunnel onto Willy-Brandt-Straße (goes into Ludwig-Erhard-Straße)
• Turn left into Zeughausmarkt and follow into Neumayerstraße
• Turn right into Seewartenstraße
Coming from the freeway A7:
• Leave A7 at exit number 29 „HH-Othmarschen“ (arriving from the south through the „Elbtunnel“, take the lane on the right side)
• Continue eastbound into Behringstraße and after 1,3km, turn right into Hohenzollernring
• After another 600m turn left into Bernadottenstraße
• Stay on this street for approximately 2.5km until the street is named „Reeperbahn“
• After 460m turn right into Davidstraße and drive left into Bernhard-Nocht-Straße.
• Continue into Seewartenstraße
Directly at the hotel is a public underground car park. You are welcome to park your vehicle here for 18 € per day and have your parking ticket validated at a cash dispenser. Unfortunately, a parking reservation in advance is not possible. However, additional parking facilities are within walking distance from the hotel.
When you arrive at the subway station Landungsbrücken, the quickest way to reach us is via the stairs Willi-Bartels-Treppen across the street. Another alternative is provided by the underground station St. Pauli, from where you can get to our hotel without steps.
From Hamburg airport:
• S-Bahn line 1 in the direction of „Wedel“ or „Blankenese“
• Get out at the station „Landungsbrücken“
From Hamburg Central Station/Spitalerstraße:
• Bus 112 in the direction „Neumühlen/ Övelgönne (Fähre)“
• Get out at the station „St.Pauli Hafenstraße“ or "Landungsbrücken"
• S-Bahn: S1 Landungsbrücken/St. Pauli
• U-Bahn: U3 Landungsbrücken/St. Pauli
• Bus: 112 St.Pauli Hafenstraße/Landungsbrücken
Distances from the hotel:
• City centre: 1.5 km
• Exhibition centre („Messe“): 2.5 km
• Central train station: 2.5km
• Airport: 12.0 km